Managing people effectively is a critical function of any human resources (HR) department. Managing the mountain of information from recruitment to the time they leave your organisation is just as important to the success of your business.
A successful HR information management system protects sensitive data, enhances administrative efficiency, and protects your business from risk.
We’ve been delivering HR solutions since 1997 and can rapidly deploy a solution to improve; Compliance, Legal protection, Security and Privacy, Administration efficiency and Workflow.
Our solutions cover the following areas.
- Recruitment documents: Advertisements, position descriptions, applications, resumes, interview notes, references and test results
- Hiring records: Onboarding documents, supporting documents, employment contracts, and employee data
- Employee contracts: Signed employee handbooks, confidentiality and noncompete agreements, HR policies, and policy changes
- Medical and healthcare documents: Healthcare records
- Benefit documents: Plans, offers, KiwiSaver and enrolment documents
- Personnel records: Performance reviews, compensation records, promotion documents, disciplinary records, separation documents, references, and unemployment records
- Payroll records: Attendance records, time sheets, payslips, and tax forms
- Leave records: Leave requests and supporting documents
- Safety and accident records: Incident reports, medical records, ACC, safety training materials, and safety committee records
- Training materials
We can even help digitise your historical records and convert shared drives into a business-grade document management system.Contact us today.