If it moves, automate it!
No technology is greater at improving productivity than automation.
We’ve been streamlining business processes since 1997 and have won international awards so we what success looks like and how to help you transform your business.
What does success look like? One client had 38 back office employees managing a consumer process which took an average of 1 hour per application. In 12 months, we reduced this to 2 employees and the total processing time reduced to under 2 minutes.
When looking to automate processes, the stumbling blocks usually fall into one or more of these categories..
- Fear of change. Change seems really complicated.
- Legacy system battles are holding back innovation and changing priorities.
- Complex blend of technology due to acquisition(s)
- Over engineering the wrong technology. A CRM is not BPM.
- Too much focus on documenting and mapping processes rather than fixing the problem. Great processes often need surgery, not triage.
We take a very hands on, practical approach to automation regardless of what you need to streamline.
The path to success doesn’t have to be risky or cost the earth.
Talk to us about what your challenges are. Maybe we can help.Contact us today.